Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 10

Yesterday and today have been trying days.  Yesterday, Zechariah got sent to the vice principal's office for not being nice to other kiddos.  I was soooo mad and upset.  Then his ear started hurting and draining last night.  Today, I get a call from school that his ear is draining blood, so I go get him and take him to the doctor.  They gave him ear drops and sent off a culture of the gunk!  (Gross, I know)  Then the storms started coming through.  We have been in our hall closet 3 times today!!!  And that closet is NOT BIG!!!!!!  It is a coat closet that holds about 10 coats.  It is very humorous, I am sure, to see Zech and I getting in, and then especially me getting out!  At 39, my body does not move as fast as it used to!  We had the computer sitting in the hallway watching WBIR live video, and waiting for the house to fall in around us. It was not really scary until the last round went through.  I know I felt the wall shake when the thunder sounded close by. 


I pray that everyone is safe and sound tonight.  It looks like it is over this time.  The weather is going to go back to winter, and we get to wait for the spring weather to show up again to spend more time in the tiny closet.  The next house I get, I am going to make sure there is a place to go in case of bad weather!  


It is time to go to bed now, all the stress of the storms has taken its toll on me, as I am sure it has on a lot of other people.  Praise God that the storms were not as bad as they could have been!  Good night all!  Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment