Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 4

Zechariah had his last Upward basketball game this morning.  He did really well!  I am very proud of him. I love the way that they bring God into the game, and it is not about winning or losing!  Today, the coaches on both teams were having as much fun as the players.  They were lifting the kiddos up so they could make baskets, telling the refs to not blow the whistle when the players stepped out, and making sure EACH player made at least one basket.  I loved every minute of it.

Zechariah has been going back and forth about baseball and soccer.  Soccer is with Upward and baseball is with a youth association.  He finally decided to go with soccer.  I am glad, because once again, he will be learning the game and about God!!

Thank you, God for all the blessings that you have given me and Zechariah!!  I love you and ask that you bless all our friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment