Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 2

This morning at work, God showed me how he will take care of us.  There was a problem with a meeting, before it could get fixed, it fixed itself!!  My only thought was God is good and takes care of us.  It was amazing!!  He is amazing.  


I have a friend who's daughter is sick.  She updates family and friends on caringbridge.com.  I was reading an update tonight and she said she gave up Facebook for Lent, so she could spend more time listening to God.  Unfortunately, she is also spending lots of time in the hospital with her precious daughter, but while she is there, she is spending more time with the ultimate Healer.  While I pray for my friend, her family, and most of all her daughter, I am glad that she is spending more time with God.  


On a funny note, if you see me posting things on Facebook, it is not me.  My sister will be going online for me, because she wants me to "help" her out with one of her games.  LOL!  God bless everyone!  I love you and pray for each of you that during this time, you, also, can spend more time with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment