Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 1

I have come to realize over the years that Satan will do anything in his power to keep us from getting closer to our Lord. Today is a great example. Tonight, my church, St. Mark United Methodist, is having an Ash Wednesday service, like many churches. I am not sure I will be there, because I woke up with a major migraine. I get these a lot, and usually I can function through them. I am afraid that this one has put me down. I just want to crawl up in bed and sleep through the pain. I can't though, because I must go to work. That means at 4:00 I will be sooo ready to drop, that I will not be able to function, let alone drive to church. I believe that Satan will use physical issues to keep us down, and I believe he is using this migraine to keep me from going to the service tonight. We will see. I will keep you updated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment